Whether you have a new pool, or are just looking to try out a different swimming pool maintenance company, there are some things you should know before you commit. Doing your own pool maintenance can be confusing and time consuming. Hiring a trusted company to perform the job can be extremely helpful, but how do you know which company you should entrust with your pool care needs? There are a few different ways that you can tell you are dealing with a reputable company, that you can count on, to keep your pool sparkling clean.
1. The first thing you should do when you begin looking into a swimming pool maintenance company, is to make sure they are in good standing with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Steer clear of any companies that are in poor standing and have a lot of complaints against them. The higher the ratings are, the better the reputation of the business. Why settle for a company that will only give you headaches, when it is so easy to find one that will give you the kind of service you expect and deserve? The BBB is your best bet to find a high quality pool maintenance company.
2. The second step you should take when seeking a great pool maintenance company is to get referrals. You can ask your friends and neighbors who they use. They are an excellent resource for finding companies that do a great job, and giving you a heads up about the companies that didnâ€™t quite work out. The Internet is also a great way to find a quality pool service company. Not only can you find companies in your local area, but you can also usually find reviews, both good and bad, from other people who have used their services before. There is nothing quite like hearing people’s first-hand experience to help you make a wise decision that you can feel good about.
3. Check the credentials of any company you consider. Be certain any company you are thinking of hiring uses only certified pool operators as pool technicians, and is a member in good standing of the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals. Additionally, responsible swimming pool maintenance companies carry solid liability insurance to protect themselves and you in case of accidents.
4. Hire the company that fulfills all of your criteria! And hereâ€™s a tip for you: If you own a pool and live in the Dallas & Ft WorthMetroPlex area, Sun Valley Pool Service is sure to be that company! We stand at the ready to take care of all your pool maintenance needs. We have everything it takes to fill the bill for even the most demanding pool owner!
Sun Valley Pool Service in the DF/W MetroPlex:
- Has a high standing with the BBB
- Is a member of the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals.
- Provides ongoing training and certification to all our pool technicians.
- Is fully licensed and insured for your safety.
Sun Valley Pool Service is a family owned business that has been servicing pools for 30 years, and we are known for our excellent customer service and commitment to our customers. Our certified pool technicians are specially trained in pool chemistry to ensure they keep your pool at the proper pH level. Weekly pool service includes pH and chemical analysis, pool skimming, vacuuming, cleaning the steps, tiles, walls, emptying the pump strainer baskets and we also inspect all of your equipment so that you can enjoy a safe, worry free swimming experience.
Here at Sun Valley Pool Service, we guarantee our work and are so sure that you will be pleased with the service we provide you, that we do not make you sign a contract. Our affordable rates, efficient and friendly customer service and commitment to keep you satisfied is why you should call us at 817-358-9102 or 972-831-1234. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff will be happy to answer any questions you might have. When you choose us as your swimming pool maintenance providers, you can rest assured that you will always be satisfied.Follow Us: